Causes of Low Back Pain
1. discs that are failing due to injury or abnormal motion in the spine
2. when muscles or ligaments are stretched to the point of injury
3. bad posture from loss of spinal curves and weak muscles
4. improperly designed furniture
5. nerve compression and inflammation
6. imbalances in the feet. The feet begin a kinetic chain. That’s where the bones of one joint influences the movement of the next joint. In the case of the foot, motion travels up to the knee, then hip, pelvis and spine. Imbalanced feet can cause instability and pain in the knees, hip, pelvic and back… even if your feet do not hurt.
WHAT TO DO
Have your chiropractor check you for problems that corrected now will save you much in the future. And add to your quality of life.
TAKE THIS TEST
1. do you stand/ walk on hard surfaces 3 or more hours daily?
2. do you participate in sports? Or regular exercise?
3. do you have a history of related surgery or injury?
4. do your shoes wear unevenly?
5. do you have joint pain, standing, walking, running?
6. is one leg shorter than the other?
7. do you have flat feet, knock knees or bow legs?
8. do you have obvious foot problems?
9. do your feet “toe out” when walking?
Call today for a free consultation. 580-332-8200